Ouo.io, without a doubt, is one of the best URL shorteners out there. And Facebook and Instagram are the best places to share these short links. But as you might have already discovered, they block or delete your short URLs. So, how to share ouo.io links on Facebook and Instagram? Well, that is precisely what eTextPad will help you achieve. You can easily share your short links using eTextPad, and they will never get deleted!
But before the actual process, let us learn a bit about eTextPad and ouo.io.
What Is eTextPad
- This notepad does not show any ads. So, it is a distraction-free interface.
- Secondly, it has cloud storage. What this implies is you can store your notes online and not on your device. Thus, you can access the notes from any device and from anywhere in the world.
- Lastly, the feature that matters the most— Security! eTextPad gives you an option to encrypt your notes. And not only this, but you can also add a password so that only you can access your notes.
All in all, these features make eTextPad one of the best online free notepads in 2021. The cloud storage makes eTextPad one of the best notepads for our use, i.e., to share short links.
What Is ouo.io?
Ouo.io is a URL shortener that pays you when somebody clicks on the short link you created. You need to go to ouo.io, paste a URL you want to promote, and shorten it. Now promote this shortened link, and each time anybody clicks on your link, you get paid!
Some of the features of ouo.io are:
- Ouoio is one of the high paying URL shorteners and is very popular. And its popularity makes it rank at 358 on Alexa!
- It pays roughly $1.5 to $5 per 1000 views. The payout majorly depends on the country the click is coming from.
- So how does it works? When somebody clicks on the link, they are directed to an intermediary page that displays ads. After they watch 10 seconds of ads, they are redirected to the desired page. Since ads are not shown on your website, your site looks neat and professional.
- The minimum ouo.io payout is $5, and they pay twice a month, i.e., on the 1st and 15th of every month. And ouo.io pay through PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, and Payoneer.
How To Share ouo.io Links On Facebook And Instagram?
Well, eTextPad is the way out. Wondering how? Well, long story cut short. You need to go on ouo.io as always and shrink your URL. Now copy this short link and paste it on eTextPad. And do you know, you do not even need to login into eTextPad for pasting and creating notes. Once you have pasted your URL, click on Create New Paste. Now copy the URL of this new note. Finally, go to your Facebook or Instagram profile and post the URL of this note you just copied. Voila! You are done.
Thus by creating one more layer, you can ensure that your links are neither deleted nor blocked. Trust us, this is a dependable method and will drive your traffic like crazy. Now, let’s see the process in detail so that you do not miss anything:
Login or signup into ouo.io. Then paste the URL you want to promote in the box and click on the side button to create a short link. Now copy this short link, and you are done here.
This step is also super simple.
First of all, paste this new URL into the text area. Now continue towards the paste settings given below. Note that almost all of these settings are optional, but we explain each one of them so that there is no confusion.
- Paste Title: Although optional, you must fill this field because it will be easier to find this note when you need it later.
- Paste Folder: This is also optional. But you can choose the folder if you want to manage the notes correctly. Note that you need to be logged in to use this setting.
- Syntax Highlighting: Again optional. So, better leave it as plaintext.
- Paste Expiration: Optional again. Leave it as Never. Why? Because this is the time after which your note will get deleted. Since we want our note never to expire, we leave it as it is.
- Paste Status: An optional setting once more. Leave it as Public. You may ask why, because this is the visibility status of your note. We want our notes to be visible to everyone. Thus, let it stay as Public.
- Password: Yes, you are expecting right. This one is also optional. And you do not need to add a password as your visitors will need a password to view the link, something we do not want.
- Captcha: Finally, this is a mandatory field. Fill in the captcha and click on Create New Paste. This action will create your note. Finally, copy the URL of this note.
We are done with this stage. Let’s move on to the final leg of the process.
#3: Facebook Or Instagram
Lastly, login into your account of the desired social marketing platform and post this notepad URL. The social networking site algorithms cannot inspect the URLs inside the notepad because the notepad content is not available to them. So, it is entirely safe to use this method.
So, that was how you could share ouo.io links on Facebook and Instagram using eTextPad. We hope this article was useful. If you have any suggestions or doubts, please drop them below in the comments section. We reply ASAP.