Do you know that Facebook and Instagram are excellent sources for visitors on your links? You can draw thousands of clicks from these social networking sites. But as you know, these sites block Shrinkearn.com links. They even delete them, and as a result, we are unable to access these gold mines. But no more. Here we are with a method to share Shrinkearn.com links on Facebook and Instagram.
We do this with the help of eTextPad. But before we begin with the process, let us learn a bit about eTextPad and Shrinkearn.
What Is eTextPad.com?
eTextPad.com is an online notepad loaded with some exciting features. Most importantly, it has cloud storage and sturdy security features. Indeed it is one of the best free online notepads. Let us walk you through the main features of this notepad:
- There are no disturbing ads. So, you can concentrate on your work, and the UI also looks good.
- Next, it has cloud storage. So, what it means is that the notepad stores your notes on the internet. Thus, you can access them from anywhere and any device. Yes, you can access them from your laptop, mobile, or even your friend’s mobile, for that matter.
- Lastly, it has sturdy security features. eTextPad offers you the option to encrypt your notes. Also, it allows you to set a password over your note. However, we do not need these features. More on that later!
eTextPad, no doubt, is an excellent online notepad, but few know that it can be used for bypassing Facebook and Instagram algorithms.
What Is Shrinkearn.com?
Shrinkearn.com is a URL Shortener. So, how does it work? You need to go on the shrinkearn.com and shorten a URL. Now promote this shortened URL. So, what happens is, when people come and click over this short link, they are directed to an ad page. After watching this ad, they can move on to the actual promoted page. So, what’s in there for you? You get a share of the revenue you generate by showing that ad.
Also read: How To Share Shorte.st Links On Facebook / Instagram Using eTextPad.com In 2023?
There are many reasons why Shrinkearn is your best bet. Let us see why:
- It is one of the highest paying URL shorteners of 2023. It pays you a maximum of $20 per 1000 clicks, which is rarely found in the industry.
- It supports a wide range of payment options. From PayPal to Payeer to Skrill, it has many payment options. And the payment starts from $5. However, Bank Transfer is for Indians only.
- Another feature that makes Shrinkearn great is that it allows you to withdraw daily. No need to wait for the end of week or month to withdraw your hard-earned money.
- Its referral program is also advantageous. It gives you about 20% of your referrals earnings.
- Shrinkearn has excellent analytics tools, as well. These help you maximize your earnings.
- Apart from this, the signup and other UI features are simple and easy to work with.
These and many more features make Shrinkearn one of the best URL shorteners to work with.
How To Share Shrinkearn.com Links On Facebook And Instagram?
This question might be puzzling you, but trust me, it is as easy as ABC! Let’s see how.
In a nutshell, you need to shrink your desired URL from Shrinkearn.com. Now go to eTextPad.com and paste this short link you created. Apply the settings as we will show below, and click on Create New Paste. This way, you will have made a new online note. Now copy the URL of this online note and post it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. And voila you are done.
This method is fail-proof. We assure you, your links will remain safe and will not be blocked or deleted.
Now that we know what we have to do let us see it in a bit more detail. So, there is no confusion.
Go to Shrinkearn.com and sign up or log in with your credentials. Now paste the URL you want to promote and click on Shorten. Finally copy this new short link.
As already mentioned, you do not need to login into this notepad! But if you want to organize your notes, you should make an account and login.
Also read: How To Share ouo.io Links On Facebook And Instagram Using eTextPad?
What you need to do now is to paste the short link in the text area. Once you do this, if you move your eyes down the screen, you will notice many paste settings. However, you do not need to do anything in most of them as they are optional, but still, we will walk you through each of them.
Don’t worry; it will not take much time.
- Paste Title (optional)
This field, however optional, must be filled. This small step will help you find this note when you need it at a later stage.
- Paste Folder (optional)
You have to be logged in for using this feature. This feature helps you store your note in a folder. This feature comes in hand when you have many notes, and you need to find one from them. If they are neatly organized, you do not need to scratch your head to see your required note.
- Syntax Highlighting (optional)
Let it stay as Plaintext. Why? Because your link is considered as Plaintext.
- Paste Expiration (optional)
Let it stay as Never. We are keeping it as it is because we do want to remain available always. Whenever your visitor comes, today, a week later, or two years later, it should be there.
- Paste Status (optional)
Again leave it as it is at Public. We do not want to change it because if it is not public, nobody will see it, which is contrary to what we want.
- Password (optional)
You must not apply a password because of the same reason as above—Availability!
- Captcha (mandatory)
Fill in this mandatory field. Once you do this, click on Create New Paste and copy the URL of this new note.
#3: Facebook or Instagram
This step is the last—login to your account and posts the URL of this note you just created. And congrats, you are done.
So, this was all you need to do to share Shrinkearn.com links on Facebook and Instagram in 2023. Trust us; this is a fail-proof method, and your links will bring you tons of traffic from these websites.
We hope this article was useful and informative. If you have any suggestions or doubts, please comment below. We reply ASAP!