Bidvertiser is one of the oldest ad network, which was started in 2003 and is owned by Bpath LTD. Bpath is a company which is privately owned by a management team and has been providing its services and tools as private labeled add-ons to the leading web hosting and domain registration providers since 1997. Their management team has had over 10 years of experience in the internet market, and have managed to use the ups and downs of this industry to strengthen Bpath and make it a leader in its field.
Bidvertiser provides complete control to its publishers and advertisers by using a bidding method. On Bidvertiser, publishers can sell their ad spaces directly to the advertisers. Usually, Bidvertiser provides an ad code that you have to place on your site where you want to show the ad then advertisers place bids for your ad space and the advertiser with the highest big gets the ad space to show his/her ad. In this way publishers get the highest rates for their ad spaces and advertisers get the best conversion rates. Bidvertiser is a CPC, PPC model based ad network, so, you get paid for clicks rather than for impressions. It offers good service and support for its publishers, you can contact them anytime via email or phone. This is the overview, so, lets have a deeper look of Bidvertiser to know its pros and cons:
Network Type: PPC, CPC
Ad Formats: Slider ads, Banner ads
Minimum Payout: $10
Payment Options: PayPal, Western Union, Wire and Check,
Payment Time : Monthly
How it Works?
Here is the working of BidVertiser which is again somewhat unique!
- Advertisers set Bids for their Ads to be displayed in websites or blogs of some specific category or niche.
- BidVertiser checks the Publisher’s site’s (website or blog) category and displays the highest bidders on his/her site.
- When visitors click ads, publishers earn money. They make extra revenue if a click turns into conversion.
- Publishers get paid at the end of the month!
Note: Publishers will see a constant improvement in their bidding over time, as both their visitors and BidVertiser’s advertisers will be exposed to the opportunity of bidding against each other on publisher’s ad space.
Detailed Stats Reporting System:
Bidvertiser offers a very good reporting system where you can see all the necessary details about your ads performance. It shows stats for all of your banners and also offers various filters that you can use to breakdown your reports. The only con in their reporting system is that it updates once in a day, so, if you want to see the stats of today then you have to wait for a day to see it, that is, you can see it on tomorrow.
How to Sign Up and Approval Process:
Sign up is easy, the all you need to do, is to fill up some details about you like name, email, username, password etc. And after verifying your email address you can instantly log in to your account. In your account you have to submit your site for approval and once it is approved then you can start showing Bidvertise’rs ads on your site to earn money. Approval on Bidvertiser is easy, Bidvertiser approves most of the sites including low traffic and sub domain sites. Usually Bidvertiser takes one or two days to approve any website. Bidvertiser does not allow Adult Content sites.
- Signing Up is Easy and Fast. It seems there is no approval process. Your site will get accepted as soon as you will submit it. At the end I have explained “How to Sign Up for BidVertiser?” and start running their ads.
- Once publisher adds code Bidvertiser ads will start appearing instantly
- The approval process and setup is very easy
- Various ways to make money: Pay Per Click Ads, Conversions, Toolbar, XML Feeds, Pop Unders and Slider Ads. Right combination of these ways can make increase your income by 2X to 5X
- Bidvertiser publishers can run ads on different sites without separate approval
- It has also a referral program from which money can be made referring Advertisers and Publishers to BidVertiser.
- They provide 100% fill rate and pays for worldwide traffic from almost any country.
- Minimum Payout is only $10.00 for Paypal. If your account’s balance did not reach minimum payout at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned the minimum payout or more.
- Bidvertiser ads can run along with other ad networks as long as the ads look dissimilar
- Subdomains are also accepted. Subdomains include yourdomainname.blogspot.com yourdomainname.wordpress.com, even warez sites are accepted.
- Bidvertiser Publishers can customize the ads and toolbar
- Various Ad Formats: Banners, Skyscrapers, Inline Ads, Rectangles and Mobile Ads
- Sometimes the ads shown on the sites are irrelevant
- The CPC ( Cost per click) is very low when compared to other ad networks. Of course it depends on location and niche
- Design of website is not attractive. This is one of the reasons that only few people Sign Up to BidVertiser.
Basically Bidvertiser offers two types of ads which are banner ads and slider ads. Bidvertiser offers all standard banners types and sizes like 468*60 banners, leader boards, skyscrapers, rectangles and mobile banners.
Bidvertiser offers various payment options to its publishers, which are PayPal, Check, Bank Wire and Western Union.
The minimum amount required to cash-out on Bidvertiser is only 10$, which is quiet low if we compare it with its competitors. Since it offers very low minimum payout, so, small publishers can easily reach that total.
Bidvertiser pays its publishers on monthly basis, that is, payments are sent within 30 days after the end of each calendar month.
BidVertiser Payment Proof:
Adsense vs BidVertiser:
Every network has its ups and downs; it’s true for Adsnese and BidVertiser also. Let’s see comparison between BidVertiser and Adsense:
Pay Per Click and Earnings:
Adsense: Pay Per Click is the best, no question about it. PPC is good in most of the niches. You can expect more earnings from Adsense than BidVertiser.
BidVertiser: Pay Per Click is good but not the best. In some niches it pays really good PPC but some of the time it pays less.
Sign Up Process and Approval
Adsense: You must be at least 18 years to apply; if you are not, use your parent’s account. Applying is easy but approval is the hardest. Some of the times even professional sites are not accepted
BidVertiser: Sign Up process is just as easy as 1 2 3…No Minimum Age requirement. There is No Approval Process. Any website/blog/subdomain/warez site accepted, even newest blogs/sites are accepted
Fill Rate, Type of Ads and Quality:
Fill Rate = (Number of times ads was shown / Total number of page impressions) × 100
Adsnese: Fill rate is 100% in Adsense also. Ads are of best quality. It supports text and contextual ads related to content of site.
BidVertiser: Fill rate is approximately 100%. Quality of ads is not very good. However, it has many ad types which is one of the reason I like it.
Like other ad networks Bidvertiser also offers a good referral program which is for both advertiser and publisher.
- If you refer a publisher and when he/she first earns 10$ then your account will be credited with 10$. And, when the same publisher earns 50$ then your account will be credited with additional 40$.
- If you refer an advertiser and when he/she spends first 10$ then your account will be credited with 10$. And, when the same advertiser spends 50$ then your account will be credited with additional 20$.