AdYouMe Review – Rates, Earnings and Payment Proof Review
AdYou.Me is a Egypt based link shortener company, its revenue models are CPM and CPC. It gives an opportunity to publishers to make money with every links that you shorten, to earn money just share those shorten links anywhere online. you can share your shorten url links on facebook, google+, twitter, forums, if you have website you can use full page script. When a person clicks on your tiny url link, then that visitor will see a advertisement for 5 seconds, from this mithods you wil earn decent money.
AdYou.Me ads are fully family safe, it does not provide malware or virus etc.
is a good alternative for Linkshrink, if you are looking for Linkshrink review, then search on right side search box by typing company name. AdYouMe offers extra 5% referral bonus for publishers to refer other publishers. This link shortener provides a decent payout rates to publishers, its payout rates is upto $4 for 1000 visits and its minimum payout is only $5, also it pays on daily basis via PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Payoneer, WebMoney and Wire.
Also read: Oke.io Review – best link shortener to join or sign up
Network Type: CPC, CPM
Ad Formats: Interstitial Ads,
Minimum Payout: $5
Payment Options: PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Payoneer etc
Payment Time : Daily
Payout for 1000 views: Upto $4
Best features offered by AdYou.Me to publishers:
- Instant joining system to Encurta.net account
- 24/7 customer support
- Daily Payments system
- Minimum payout is $5
- On time payments
- Decent payout rates
- Paying Upto $4/1000 views
- 5% Referral bonus
- Good stats reporting system
- Multiple payment system
- Multiple tools provides
Publishers Requirements and Restrictions:
- Do not register or sign up for more than one account with Adyou.me
- Don’t use PTC sites using adyoume links
- Don’t place Adyoume url links on website containing virus or Trojan or malware or illegal activity
- Do not click on your own adyou.me shorten links to create revenue quickly
- All payments are processed on daily basis
- Adyoume uses 6 payment methods to pay its users PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Payoneer etc.
- Adyou.me’s minimum payment limit is only $5
- This url shortener service offers decent payout rates
- Publishers will receive 5% referral commission for life
- Its commission model is CPM
- Adyoume pays to its publishers on time
Are you thinking to Join Adyoume?